I chose to write about the things I like

Small things in my life that make me smile.

Friday, September 6, 2013

I want to be a kid again




 I want to be a kid again

I want to be a kid again
I want to eat, sleep and play all day and all night
I want to bring a smile mother's face whenever he sees me
I want to remain fascinated when I see a leaf swaying in the wind
I want to pull a dog's tail or put a finger in my eye without fear of consequences
I want to be loved unconditionally
I want to learn what is rain
I want to sleep as I want when I want
I want to be able to be naked without this gesture to be considered perversion
I want to say whatever you have in mind, and people "mature" around me seemed to enjoy seeing a miracle 
I want everyone to please me, fulfill my all wishes 
I want to be center of attention
I want to not know what the limits
I want to not know what are the constraints
I want to believe in Santa Claus and fairies
I want to believe that people are good
I want to know that there is no pain and suffering
I want to fall and get up, and fall and get up, fall and get up again and again....

0 comments:

Post a Comment