I chose to write about the things I like

Small things in my life that make me smile.

Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm happy






 I'm happy


Sometimes it takes so little to be happy ... I'm happy now. Not the kind of happiness that make me bounce one foot in the house, are rather quiet and happy.
I think I have a little of everything I need, and even some more. And I'm grateful for that! Tens thousands of butterflies dancing in my stomach!

I am happy to be alive.
I am happy that someone up there loves me.
I am happy for anyone down here, he loves me.
I am happy because I have a family.
I am happy because true friends that I can count.
I am happy because I am strong.
I am happy because I smile.
I am happy because my future depends on me.
I am happy that do not depend on others.
I am happy because I can do what I want.
I am happy because I see my life.
I am happy because life goes on, whatever happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment